It is our goal to provide Christian counseling that is useful in dealing with the following:
• Helping Christians understand why they have been damaged and hurt by a church or ministry.
• Helping Christians become emotionally, physically, financially, and relationally healed.
• Helping Christians stop believing false misguided doctrines and teachings that keep them stuck.
• Helping Christians recover from unbiblical legalistic rules being taught and forced on them by their church or ministry.
• Help Christians to stop living in denial, and help them stop going from church to church, ministry to ministry, looking for answers just to find themselves stuck in the same mess over and over again.
• Help Christians understand what addicted to church and religion means and what real faith and Christian recovery looks like.
• Help Christians understand that only the “Truth will make them free” not emotionally driven church services or wishful thinking.
Dr. Tom Joseph is pleased to provide webcam counseling to individuals under the following circumstances:
Parents who need to stay home with a child
People who prefer their own home because of bad weather
Those who live too far away or who are out of state.
Last minute rescheduling or work
Any other reason a person may wish to provide
Even though Dr. Joseph serves Aurora, Parker, Castle Rock, and Denver, that doesn't mean he can't counsel you via webcam! Get the guidance you need!